Conclusion: The company is looking first of all a developer with some financial background and good experience with security network systems.
Figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data.
Figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data.
- 3+ years of work experience in backend development with python
- Knowledge of SQL databases, PostgreSQL (MySQL, SQLite)
- Expertise in test automation
- Excellent knowledge of web-based and network security best practices
- Expertise in infrastructure management, deployment and monitoring is a plus
- Hands-on approach in analysing existing and write new code
- Working permit for EU
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and building web-based API’s
- Experience with database encryption (SQLCipher)
- Experience with Haskell or any functional Language
- Familiarity with the following technologies: OAuth2, node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, Django
- You will help develop secure and scalable software
- You will make key design and implementation decisions for our platform
- You will write clean, dynamic code using best software development practices
- You will engage with 3rd party developers
What we offer:
- We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment.
- You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make technical decisions.
- You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life-balance.
- You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process.
- Our office is located in the vibrant heart of Hamburg’s Ottensen.