- You develop customizations of the ticketing system OTRS and other Perl applications including testing and bug fixing.
- Moreover you are participating in data base development in SQL.
- As a developer you actively participate in an agile development process (“Scrum”).
- You have a degree in computer science, business or media informatics or comparable areas with several years of experience in Perl development.
- Good knowledge in database programming (MySQL) are part of your skill set as well as a basic knowledge of Linux.
- Ideally you are familiar with the ticketing system OTRS.
- Moreover, you are a team player with excellent analytic and conceptual skills in combination with good language skills in English and ideally German.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest.