Our client provides prototypes and new generation software development from scratch for embedded devices. It gives a chance for Ukrainian engineers to work on technology of the future.
In Kiev office our client is looking for a Security Assessment Engineer!
- Reverse engineering skills applicable to Android (APK/Platform)
- Linux or/and Windows native applications. Deep knowledge of System programming (C++, C, Assembler)
- Knowledge about common threats, attack vectors (and so on) applicable to privilege escalations, data leakage (and so on) at Linux and derivatives – Android, Tizen
- Network services (Web/API)
- Cryptographic solutions
- Fluency in a couple of programming languages (for example: C/Python/Ruby/Go/) to write PoCs/tools/plugins
- Fluency in Linux and/or windows OS and its architecture
- Fluency in IDA/IDA-Python, GDB/Python
- Binary exploitation techniques applicable to real-world solutions (browsers, components of android and so on)
- Assembler knowledge Arm/Arm64 Intel x86/x86_64 SmaliTrustZone apps reverse engineering
- Reverse engineering of bare-metal applications (bootloaders for example)
- Ability to write comprehensive technical documents about work results (in English)
- Ability to select and present assessment targets based on technical trend
- Medical insurance, life insurance for our employees and their children
- Free lunches
- English/Korean courses
- Competitive salary; bonus system and effective talent development system for our employees
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees (in particular, 24 calendar days of annual paid vacations; day-off on Ukrainian official holidays; paid sick leave, paid maternity leave).